St. Davids Calendar Highlights 2017
Warpool Court Hotel may be situated in St Davids, Pembrokeshire, the smallest city in the UK, but we boast an active calendar of events throughout the year. From guided walks on Ramsey Island for wildlife enthusiasts, the Really Wild Festival for foodies and the St. Davids Cathedral Festival for music lovers, there really is an event for everyone. So why not plan your trip to St. Davids when this little city is celebrating something big.
- May - Ramsey Island Guided Walks begin
- 26th May - 4th June - St. Davids Cathedral Festival
- May - Really Wild Food Festival
- June/July - Pembrokeshire Fish Week
- July / August - Fishguard International Music Festival